Thursday, October 05, 2006

Priscilla Ahn

Priscilla Ahn is a local singer song writer with a beautiful voice. I first encountered her at The Hotel Cafe when Amos Lee brought her on stage to sing a song with him.

Check out this performance at
  • Amos Lee and Priscilla Ahn



  • She'll be performing at The Hotel Cafe again on October 2oth. For more information you can click on her myspace profile.
  • Priscilla Ahn~ MySpace



  • I'm loving a song she sings called "It's Gonna Be Alright"

    You can click this link to listen to a the song
  • Zaianne Blog
  • It’s Gonna Be Alright

    Just walk away, I don’t wanna be that girl again,
    That says “goodbye” to another broken-hearted boyfriend.
    But I’ll let this slide, cause you’re different from all of them.

    CHORUS
    I need to learn when I’ve had enough.
    I know it’s hard when the going gets tough but
    I don’t want to stop this.
    So promise me it’s gonna be alright.

    Someday you’ll see what the hell is wrong with me.
    Sometimes my mind is floating in another foreign galaxy.
    I’ll leave behind all the tarot cards of an old prophecy.

    CHORUS

    BRIDGE
    So feel the waters and tell me what you wanna do to me.
    Cause I got a piece of my mind, saying it’s alright.
    It’s gonna be alright.

    I’m gonna try to stay as sane as I could possibly.
    Big girls still cry, so please have patience with me.
    You and I were a match made at a birthday party.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home